[scribus] Flush Right - WordPerfect Style

Jonathan Kreider jonathan.kreider at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:32:55 CET 2009

I've been playing around in Scribus 1.3.5.1.  I'm trying to adjust to page
layout software and concepts from my experience with word processors.

I would like to know how to align a portion of a single line of text to the
left margin and a portion of the same line of text to the right margin, like
WordPerfect's "flush right" feature.

I know about right tab stops, but they lose my design intent if and when I
need to adjust the width of the text frame.

Is there a way to attach a right tab to the right edge of the text frame in
1.3.5.1 (or any version of Scribus)?

Is there another way to capture the design intent of a portion of a line of
text left justified and another portion of the same line right justified?

--
Thanks,
Jonathan Kreider

Kreider Machine Shop Inc.