[scribus] Irregular exporting to pdf (position)

plcinquantini at katamail.com plcinquantini at katamail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:45:03 CET 2009

Sorry, I solved the problem and I had to work for closing the magazine.
I understood why that happens or, better, when it happens.

I have some files ready for the use, where I include only the text. I use them like templates.
This time I opened one of them and I saved it with another name and I added new pages importing them.
In this way I had the problems you can see.

Solution.
I created a new document (blank) and I imported the same file (template) and so on importing the same file or other. The pdf this time was regular.

So the problem appears only when I use the file (used as template) saving it with new name. in this way only the first page is regular, and the others are irregular (when exported as pdf).
I suppose it happens because the file (template) was an old scribus version converted to new (1.3.5), so I think that the reason has to be searched in the conversion.

I hope I was clear enough.
Thanks,
Pier Luigi

 mar 01/12/09 18:02 , "a.l.e" ale.comp_06 at xox.ch ha inviato: