[scribus] Irregular exporting to pdf (position)

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:34:49 CET 2009

plcinquantini at katamail.com said the following at 12/01/2009 07:09 AM :

> I hope I did the right thing. I haven't ever understood what is the meaning of "collect for output".

It means "put all the files Scribus needs in order to generate the output
file into a single directory".

So it takes things like all your images (and, optionally, fonts) and puts
them all in a single directory, along with the *.sla file (which is
appropriately modified so as to read the files from the same directory as
itself). This makes it easy to send all the files somewhere else, for use
on another system.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR