[scribus] exporting to PDF gives bad print result

Victor Papp victor at vpapp.com
Tue Dec 1 09:15:16 CET 2009

Hi.

Yes, I had a similar problem with 1.5.0svn when preparing PDFs for
offset printing.
Images was dimmed - they looked like you looking at them through fog.
I solved that problem by:
1. converting all jpgs to CMYK TIFF
2. turning on color management and applying color profiles when
exporting to pdf.

Victor.