[scribus] Install 1.3.5.1 on OpenSuse 11.1

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 02:42:25 CET 2009

I started with OpenSuse 11.2 and 1.3.5.1 was automatically available. But there
were too many problems with 11.2, so I wiped it out and installed 11.1. Scribus
1.3.5.1 is not in the repositories and I can't figure out how to install it.

I know there is a page somewhere on scribus.net explaining how to add the
scribus.debian.org repositories for Debian people. But at the moment Google has
me so frustrated I can't even find that page. Maybe there aren't even
instructions there for RPM folks.

I know someone here will have the instructions bookmarked and can save me a lot
of additional frustration. Thanks in advance.