[scribus] stable version for leopard

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Aug 30 19:21:55 CEST 2009

hallo suren

> Upto now I have been using 1.3.3.10 on my mac (Tiger 10.4.11)
> My new box is an iMac with Leopard (10.5.6). (I shall soon update to
> snow leopard!)
>
> which would be the stable version for this platform? I heard that it
> is 1.3.5.1!!
> Where do I find the stable version. On Sourceforge I could not locate
> the stable version.!!!

the stable version is currently 1.3.3.13.
this applies to every OS!

but for mac we have somehow a special situation: there are no images for 1.3.3.x and those version are not integrated at all with OS X.

so, as a mac user, you may prefer to use 1.3.5.1 and the following unstable version which are on the path to a stable version.

you can download it from sourceforge, by following this path

http://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/ > View all files > Scribus
devel > 1.3.5.1 > Scribus_1.3.5.1.dmg

hope that helps
a.l.e