[scribus] Microsoft barred from selling Word, XML patent problem

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:23:17 CEST 2009

2009/8/27 Fritz Eichelhardt <f.eichelhardt at web.de>:
> hi all,
>
>> From: Andr? Lategan <andre at socke.co.nz>
>> Well, maybe it will affect us New Zealanders. It will be difficult to
>> compete against six-horned fourty-feet doubleheaded hypercows.
>
> no, it will not be difficult.
> don't forget - germany is at your side.
>

>> From: Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com>
>> Cease and desist.  We've copyrighted AND patented the six-horned
>> fourty-feet doubleheaded hypercow.
>> Gateway, Inc.
>
> so i suggest war against the extraterrestrials and gateway, inc.
>
>>> From: michael crane <mick.crane at gmail.com>
>>> at once i will start scribus (you see, this is not off-topic) to create a
>>> flyer with a call to arms.
>
>> may I suggest
>
>> from a low viewpoint.
>> a healthy baby (perhaps holding a bottle)  in the close foreground
>> against a brooding sky and towering over it the hypercow
>> bending its head down holding one of its 6 horns at the baby's throat.

> i'd prefer the baby holding a machine gun or a super-hyper-laserbeam-weapon,
> aiming at the hypercow and gateway, inc.

I thought we were making a recruitment poster to raise an army, I
thought to instill a feeling of threat to your loved and helpless from
the hypercows and their masters ....  but yes I see what you mean, if
what I have seen of them is correct, they should be a "push over" for
the average "tooled up" infant.

regards

mick