[scribus] Microsoft barred from selling Word, XML patent problem.

Fritz Eichelhardt f.eichelhardt at web.de
Thu Aug 27 12:36:50 CEST 2009

hi all,

> From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [scribus] Microsoft barred from selling Word,	XML patent
> 	problem.

> A Plutonian colony of extraterrestrials has a patent on milking their
> six-horned fourty-feet doubleheaded hypercows. Could this possibly
> affect New Zealandian farmers?

please give us some more information.
otherwise, we will not be able to answer your question.

what is the milk like?
is there an open-source version?
will those extraterrestrials sell their milk on earth?
do they get subventions (from eg or others)?

whatever the answers, as an old german soldier i vote to get ready to conquer
them (and kill them, of course).

at once i will start scribus (you see, this is not off-topic) to create a
flyer with a call to arms.

get ready!!!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen