[scribus] scribus crashes when adding pages

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 21:58:36 CEST 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:26:38 -0500
OM <malex at scribus.info> dijo:

> > As you can see, I run 1.3.5rc2 on Lenny/Debian. I cannot run rc3 because
> > of dependency problems of the rc3 packages. Can someone tell me what to do?
>
> Actually 1.3.5.1 release packages are already in our archive. What dependency
> problem are you experiencing?

I have Rc3 on Jaunty, and I have the Scribus and tagancha repositories
enabled. I don't see 1.3.5.1 when I run Update Manager or Synaptic.
Have I misunderstood something - is 1.3.5.1 the same as Rc3?

Also, I can add pages to a book of 130 pages. I do so frequently and
have never had a crash. Not that 1.3.5 Rc3 does not hang or crash once
in a while, just never when adding or deleting pages. In fact, that
feature has always worked reliably in 1.3.5 for months.