[scribus] Is Scribus of No Practical Use to Engineers, Scientists and Mathematicians?

StevenD daytonmeister at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 02:06:40 CEST 2009

Thierry S. Lytle wrote:
> GIMP and Inkscape are both available for Mac. From my 20+ years
> experience with Photoshop / Illustrator / CorelDraw et al,  GIMP and
> Inkscape should replace your Phsp and Illustrator quite nicely.
>
> TSL
Although I am not a heavy GIMP user it has worked great for what I have
needed to do with it. And Inkscape is one of my favorite graphics apps.
In fact it was the first open source app I think I started using. I
second what TSL says. Inkscape has some great support out there. These
graphics apps are Right On!

StevenD