[scribus] Request: WPG and CVG files for testing purposes

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sat Aug 22 05:32:46 CEST 2009

Hi list,

Those who are compiling the bleeding edge version of the experimental branch
of Scribus (1.5svn) may already know that we're currently testing two new
import filters for graphics files, namely WordPerfect Graphics (WPG; bitmap
and vector), as well as Calamus Vector Graphics (CVG).

Regarding WPG, we'd like to test the filter with the most recent clipart
versions shipped with WordPerfect Office (X3/X4). So if someone happens to
have a license for the software, we'd be glad if you could create compressed
archives (e.g. in ZIP format) containing the WPG files, upload them to the
bugtracker, and mark the bug as "private." The latter step is necessary to
avoid illegal distribution of copyrighted files. We can guarantee that the
files will be _only_ used for internal testing purposes.

The same goes for licensees of either Calamus or iCalamus. Please note that we
already tested the files available for download from Calamus' website.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Christoph