[scribus] Where are my character styles

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Aug 20 08:27:25 CEST 2009

dear john jason,

> I created a new document, then created a text frame, opened Story
> Editor, then created a character style. All appeared well.

as you may already have read in this list, the character styles are not available in the story editor.

as you may also have read here, the story editor is scheduled for a rewrite and won't get any modification except for bug fixes.

as you may have experienced with your copy of scribus, the text frame may now be directly editable without having to go and drink a coffee between two actions.

have a nice day
a.l.e