[scribus] exporting to pdf not working on vista?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Aug 20 00:05:14 CEST 2009

buonasera,

> I am having trouble in exporting in PDF. I have the stable version of
> Scribus. 1.3.3.15.

1.3.3.13? there is no 1.3.3.15 yet (and i hope there will never be one...)

> I use Windows Vista. I tried in exporting in PDF
> 1.3, 1.4,1.5, X3... no chance.

can you give some more details about what you mean by "no chance"?

do you get the dialog for creating the pdf?

does the write error appear after you click on save in the pdf dialog?

where are you trying to write "magazineprova.pdf"? is it on a server?

does the path where you want to write exist? which is this path?
are there non ascii characters?

... the next time i'll try to give some answers instead of asking so many questions...

good night!
a.l.e