[scribus] script to add a named layer

W. F. Zimmerman wfz at nimblebooks.com
Mon Aug 17 00:36:13 CEST 2009

thanks! I have it working.
Now I want to insert text and image frames at specific locations in
particular frames.

Unfortunately, I am at an airport and the Scribus Wiki is returning 503
errors.

Anyone have any code that just draws a text or image frame at a particular
spot (beginning with the upper right corner, if possible)?

Fred