[scribus] [Fwd: scribus Digest, Vol 17, Issue 30] - Disappearing Images

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 13:55:13 CEST 2009

Just respond to scribus at lists.scribus.net

> I always store my images in a subdirectory directly off the directory I
> keep the Scribus doc in, so pathing is not an issue. However,

Perhaps not for you, but this issue has come up a lot in the past.  I
know there's the 'collect for output' option, but in some cases I think
being able to use absolute paths would be very useful too so that
pictures can left in their default locations and the SLA file moved.

> you have
> taught me about
>
> Extras > Manage Images, so I will look into that when I do my next bulletin this weekend.

Not me I think, but good luck !

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor