[scribus] Can't get a good PDF

ale.comp_06 at xox.ch ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Aug 8 15:56:50 CEST 2009

hi tom,

>   What happens when you view the PDF with acroread?
>
>   I get the same result when viewing with acroread, plus the notice:
> "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page
> correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF to correct
> the problem" (That would be me, of course)

there was a bug fixed this morning for 1.3.5 and pdf creation.

can you please upload the .sla (if possible collected for output) and the pdf to bugs.scribus.net ?

thanks
a.l.e

ps.: if the document contains sensitive (but not too sensivite!) information, you can mark the bug as private to only let the developers see it