[scribus] Scribus Limits, Present and Future

Ciro Soto ciro at kavyata.com
Fri Aug 7 23:07:58 CEST 2009

An alternative solution could be the approach used by FrameMaker.
You prepare the whole in book in small files, and there is the 'file organizer'
where one lists the file to be concatenated to produce the final book.
It would be a list like this:

title_file.sla
copyright_file.sla
TOC_file.sla
text_file.sla

this allows to keep small individual files, and also to print a single pdf file,
using the correct page numbering from file to file automatically.

ciro

-- Links of your interest:
http://www-personal.engin.umd.umich.edu/~cirosoto/
http://www.TheGuitarMakerExploration.com