[scribus] sheet pagination with Scribus

Robert Marma robert_marma at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 02:55:14 CEST 2009

Mr. Pittman [or whoever can help me]:
I am sorry about the confusion.  As I indicated, I'm a "newbie", not just to Scribus, but to DTP in general.  By "pagination" I AM referring to page numbering--in this case, the correct page order for a double-side printed newsletter that has two pages per sheet side, thereby producing four pages per sheet of legal size paper after folding in the center.  The BASIC utility that I created writes the correct page numbering order into an ASCII data file that I can read when I am ready to collate and bind, but I was hoping to avoid this step by directly employing a similar utility within Scribus, if such a feature exists.  If it does not, perhaps you know of a short VBScript file that I can use to add such a feature.