[scribus] Newbie Mac User

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Aug 4 07:33:41 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

Your conversation is somehow entertaining, but I agree with Alessandro: Please
don't abuse our Mailing List for unrelated discussions. We have a reputation
of being quite tolerant regarding OT discussions, but there have to be
limits. This is especially true if you consider that people tend to dig the
list archives for information.

We don't have a record of blocking users for abusing the list, but this is a
case that could trigger the saftey brake. So, please, move your discussions
somewhere else, or be prepared to be banned from this list!

Regards,

Christoph