[scribus] Navigating pages

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sat Aug 1 21:13:16 CEST 2009

> Do you have one of those touch thingies? That is a somewhat clumsy
> replacement for a mouse.

Yes, that's true, but from an ergonomic way any application today
should support operation without a mouse, as much as possible.

That's one of the things keeping me with MS office, it has a very well
built support for not using the mouse. (And that's why I don't like
"skinned" applications, because they most often don't have regular
menus, and no way to see what the keyboard shortcuts are for different
buttons.)

/Peter