[scribus] Approx 1.3.5 stable date?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 28 21:08:40 CEST 2009

I am finishing up an e-book on creating book covers with Scribus.
I have been using 1.3.3.12 as the basis although I just now managed
to get 1.3.3.13 to work on a fresh partition. That part is no worry.
But if 1.3.5 is expected to become stable in the next month or so
my e-book may as well be delayed until it comes out. Bleeds etc.
change the game considerably  So, any WAGS (wild ass guesses)
as to the most likely stable date?
--
John Culleton
Check out: