[scribus] PDF Export - saving export settings

Calum Polwart cpolwart at wittongilbert.free-online.co.uk
Sat Apr 25 13:04:11 CEST 2009

Hoping I might have missed an obvious one here...

I commonly export in just two modes - super high resolution - press
ready PDF/X3 blah blah... the settigns on that are fixed by my printer.

And then super low resolution - web ready - PDF 1.3 for maximum
compatability, compressed low res images etc.

Each publication will usually have both exports.  What'd be great would
be if there is some way for me to save those as master export settings
(not know what you'd call them makes it difficult to find them or see if
they are in mantis as a feature request) so i could somehow say "Super
High Res" or "super Low Res" and it recall my settings...

Calum