[scribus] Debian repository for 1.3.5svn

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 05:21:42 CEST 2009

I had the repositories for 1.3.5svn enabled in Ubuntu Intrepid x86_64,
but the upgrade to Jaunty that I did yesterday deleted the
repositories. You know Ubuntu "we don't need no steenking third part
repositories."

I know one of them had "tagancha" in it and the other had "scribus" in
it. I know I got them in an e-mail on this list, but I'll be darned if
I can find the message.

Can some kind soul repost the repositories so I can add them back?

Also, the screen view in Jaunty is much nicer. Fonts are kerned on
screen the way they appear in print, and everything is sharper and
clearer.