[scribus] line spacing

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:13:07 CEST 2009

thank you, got some helpful information and it fixed my problem.
Apparently the problem was that clicking on the number wheel with the
mouse is not stable yet.  clicking in the number box then using the
down and up arrows is more reliable.  Doesn't work 100% of the time,
but much more often than the mouse click option, which mostly didn't
work at all.  But anyway, thank you, appreciate it!