[scribus] Table of Contents-Target Text Box??

wingsgroup techsupport at wingsgroup.org
Wed Apr 22 23:42:05 CEST 2009

I am having trouble creating a table of contents because I can't figure out
how to create a "target text box"? I was following this very simple video
tutorial
(http://linux.hanski.info/static/scribus_promotion/movies/toc/TOC_howto.htm)
and I still can't seem to get it. :confused: I tried just creating a text
box and selecting it, but that did not seem to work. I got everything else
to work...just can't seem to figure out how to create a text box to put it
in. I feel like I must be missing something obvious!