[scribus] [Fwd: Re: Can't get PGP key from server for Ubuntu install]

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Tue Apr 21 04:00:38 CEST 2009

Owen:
>>> Works for me
>>>
>> I think it is a time out.  I have Ubuntu 8.10 as a VirtualBox guest on
>> Windows XP SP3.  Look at the ping stats below then let me know what
>> you
>> think. VirtualBox is using NAT translation. Browsing seems to work
>> okay.  Do I need to open any ports?
>>
> 11371 ?

Spot on!  Opening 11371 on my router and in Norton Internet Security 360
did the trick.

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel: +61 3 9809 1229   Fax: (call phone first)
Mobile (cell): +61 412 461 558   Skype: hedley.finger
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>