[scribus] A New Category on the Wiki

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sun Apr 19 02:08:04 CEST 2009

> Attention! Attention!
>
> With Maciej's help I have created a new category on the wiki: DESIGN
> --
> see the new box on the front page, below Tips and Tricks.

<snip>

> We could also use some things about color use in design, color
> choices,
> images and graphical elements, typography - both macro- and
> microtypography, and I'm sure many others.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

I do not wish to be seen as a latex nut, but have you seen Peter Wilson's
memoir class.

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/memoir/memman.pdf

The first three chapters is encyclopedic for design. Chap 4 refers to
e-books which is an option you may wish to consider for future
distribution (The remaining chapters are latex detail)

Owen

ps. I realize there are dozens of good guides around.