[scribus] Help! Plugin

Alexandre Seki alexseki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:02:21 CEST 2009

Hello,
Somebody now some place for find plugins for scribus???
In the site says:
"""
Important

Maybe you are at the edge of "reinventing the wheel" - that is, writing
something you don't have to because someone else has already done it. You
should probably join the mailing-list and post about your idea, or join the
#scribus channel on irc.freenode.net. Your topic will be discussed and you
will probably get some help and ideas from the developers and from other
users. As Scribus is freely licensed, you're welcome to work on your own,
but at least an introductory chat on IRC, or a mail to the mailing list may
save hours of work and head banging. We want to make writing plug-ins as
painless as possible for those who're interested.
"""
;)

I need some plugin to insert new icon in the tools bar to call a script...

--
Thanks,
Alexandre K. Seki