[scribus] Autosave cycles too fast in 1.3.5svn

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 01:50:29 CEST 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:36:11 +0200
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> dijo:

> > I finally decided to turn it off. Guess what? It's still autosaving
> > every 2.5 minutes (I timed it.) And yes, I did click on Apply before
> > closing the Preferences window.
> >

> Are you able to check out 1.3.5svn and build and test and see how it
> is now when you turn it off from doc setup? I just committed a
> potential fix for the on / off setting.

I'm not sure I'm smart enough to do that. :(

My Scribus 1.3.5svn is April 6 build. I have the scribus and tagancha
debian repositories enabled, so that is how I upgrade it.

I was just worried that this was a bug that needed to be reported.
Obviously it has been, so I'll wait for the next package to make it to
the repos. In the meantime, I'll just put up with it.

Thanks.