[scribus] Newbie Exporting Question

wingsgroup techsupport at wingsgroup.org
Fri Apr 10 18:25:26 CEST 2009

I asked about single pages vs. double pages in the Lulu.com (the printer)
forum and here is the response I received: "Your document should be
formatted as single pages, not spreads. You might create them as spreads in
your DTP program, but they should be exported as single pages, because
that's how they'll be printed." I just want to make sure I am doing this
right, then, before I waste a bunch of time and effort. I have it all laid
out as double pages in Scribus (as per recommendations...see the Newbie
Questions About Spreads thread for more details about my project), so then I
assume there is a way to export as single pages? (Remember, I am a newbie to
everything! lol.)