[scribus] Newbie Questions About Spreads

wingsgroup techsupport at wingsgroup.org
Fri Apr 10 00:42:39 CEST 2009

a.l.e wrote:

> dear techsupport,

>> > permission to save sir ?
>
>> Are you asking for my permission to save this? Sure! ...And it's
>> madame, BTW ;-)
>
> the script is asking you the permission to save :-)
>
> are you sure it's saving in a place where you have write rights?
>

> have fun
> a.l.e
>

> p.s.: if you would have put some greetings and a name at the top and
> bottom of your mails, we would have known since a long time that you're a
> madame :-)

Lol. Okay, that makes more sense. I couldn't quite figure out why my
permission was needed. ;-) And I wasn't offended by the "sir"...just to
clarify. I don't know where I was saving it...just in the default place it
put it. I'll have to check and see if maybe it was saved or else try it
again. But, I may just forget it now. I've already gotten about half-way
with changing the pages manually anyway.