[scribus] Scribus and KDE4

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:46:38 CEST 2009

Thanks for the explanations everyone. I'm not a developer or code writer (I
barely get by with JavaScript) but at least I hope I can help out with bug
reports and feature requests from a user point of view when trying out
these development versions. I like this application and can see it getting
better and better. Thanks to everyone who helps with the development my hat
goes off to who ever you are.

Steven