[scribus] Scribus and KDE4

Thomas Zastrow listen at thomas-zastrow.de
Tue Apr 7 12:29:15 CEST 2009

Keith Abraham schrieb:
> I use Scribus 1.3 with Sidux (a debian sid distribution). As KDE 4.2
> is now entering the Debian sid repository could the team please tell
> me if it is safe to use Scribus 1.3 with KDE 4.2?
>
> Keith

Why should that be a problem?? I've got Scribus 1.3.3.12 (stable) and
the SVN version from 1.3.5 (self compiled) running, on OpenSuse 11.1
with newest KDE 4.2.2 libs. The only problem I can think of is when you
try to compile Scribus on your own, I'm not familiar with Debian stuff,
but as far as I know, sometimes they use *very* old libs.

Best,

Tom