[scribus] sample.pdf on FLES site is "damaged"

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 22:14:54 CEST 2009

Philip Ward wrote:
> I had a quick go as well, OSX 10.4.11 using safari, with acrobat 8...
> to no avail im afraid, but i know it worked at some point, as i have
> looked at the doc :)

I just tried it and viewing inline worked, but then when I tried to
download to a file, a very strange filename ending in html.part appeared.
I went to the page, checked the link, which was Ok, then saved, and now
it works.

You should see scribus-manual-sample-3.pdf in the filename line in the
dialog. If it's anything else, it's not right.

Greg