[scribus] Sending/receiving PDF forms

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Sep 29 14:58:09 CEST 2008

sending this again to give it a Subject.

Andreas Liebl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i would like to use scribus to create a form and send it to an url.
> If i use the example and how-to-description that is available in the web (scribus_sample_form) it does not work. The follwoing error is displayed "cannot handle Charset=iso-8859-1". Is there any more detailed description of how to configure the server and scribus in order to use and send forms or does anybody have an idea how to solve this error?

I had similar troubles trying to get this to work recently. What you
might try is to send as FDF (if you don't select HTML, it is sent as FDF).
I haven't tried it out, but there are said to be PHP methods to process
FDF files now.

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b62f2d

Greg