[scribus] Properties Dialog

Joe Ward bluegrass_joe at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 01:47:22 CEST 2008

> Are they locked?
> are they on another layer?

    They were locked, but previously clicking on the image frame would bring
up the appropriate dialog box to unlock them. I closed Scribus and opened it
again, and that did indeed happen.
Thanks for the suggestion.
    Another question. I seem to remember there is a trick for selecting an
object that is within another object. I'm trying to move a page number
frame, but clicking on it just brings up the properties dialog for the whole
page.

            -Joe