[scribus] Properties Dialog

Joe Ward bluegrass_joe at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 23:19:29 CEST 2008

I got all of the ads in my 14-page newsletter and started adding the text. Turned out I want to move some of the ads around. But when I go back and click on them, I don't get the usual cooperation from the properities dialog. In the early going on this project, I could return to an image frame, click on it, move it, whatever. But today, clicking gets me nothing.

    Please tell me I've accidentally clicked something off, and it can be clicked back on.

       I'm working in Windows XP, using Scribus 1.3.3.12, and it worked great yesterday.
                                                                                -Joe Ward