[scribus] Cheerio and good luck

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:50:37 CEST 2008

Is there a contract or agreement in place with a publisher?  If not, perhaps
O'Reilly Media might be interested.  My contact there is Marsee Henon,
marsee at oreilly.com.  She is probably not the correct contact for determining
whether the company will decide to publish the book, but she is probably a
starting point.<contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1222354156562&zx=qwx27b-wrn8fm#>