[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn Universal Binary Available for Testing

James Doepp jdoepp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:17:44 CEST 2008

I'm able to compile 1.3.5svn without any problems on my Slackware 12.1. I
now notice that I also have added the line

/usr/lib/qt4/lib

to /etc/ld.so.conf. (You have to run ldconfig for it to come into effect).
Qt4 was installed using a SlackBuild.

I guess I'm a bit late in writing this, but if you still have a Slackware
box around it might be useful.

Jim