[scribus] Drawing Text Frames isn't always correct

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Thu Sep 25 12:46:28 CEST 2008

This is for 1.3.3.12

Just stumbled a few times over a "bug" that's kinda annoying sometimes:

Sometimes when I try to make a frame (especially: text frame) bigger or
smaller, when I pick one of the grips with the mouse, the whole frame is
moved instead of its wall(s), even though the correct mouse-dragging
arrow shows up.

This has been since many (if not any) of the previous versions, and it
still remains.

It might be caused by graphics, as I'm working on a terminal server
setup here (i. e. not at the PC directly), but any of the other programs
I use here work correctly and have no mouse related problems at all.

Regards

Rolf