[scribus] Enveloppe printer

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:01:17 CEST 2008

Laser printers print on envelopes (normal business size and weight of paper)
with no problems.  For printing envelopes in quantity, the best best
solution is an envelope feeder.  If have no information as to whether there
is a feeder for the particular model printer originally asked about, and, if
there is, whether it is affordable.