[scribus] Enveloppe printer

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Sep 24 10:43:56 CEST 2008

dwain a écrit :
> JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:
>> Do you have a positive experience of a laser or inkjet printer
>> that prints  smoothly on enveloppes ?
>
> i suggest you check with hp or canon about a laser printer
 > that will print envelopes in bulk, but be prepared to pay the price (money-wise).

Sure this is the easy and expansive solution.
but i only have a couple of dozens of print each week...

So as with looking toward a cheap printer that might do the trick,
I am inspired by the fact that sometime simple mechanic behaves very good
in rough environnements.

(As with Citroen "2 chevaux" cars for example, very good in desert and mud roads
when speed and air conditionning is not the matter).

JL