[scribus] Enveloppe printer

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Sep 24 10:00:10 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have 20 to 50 'C5 size' enveloppes to print every week.

My previous old Brother HL1250 laser printer was very friendly
toward these enveloppes : it printed them all in one go.
Alas I am now using a modern Brother HL5250 DN laser printer
and I have to be very close to each enveloppe so as to feed it
and i sometime strugle for it not to block  but be printed...

I sometime wonder if some other (maybe even a cheap printer ?)
would not better do with this specific job.
Do you have a positive experience of a laser or inkjet printer
that prints  smoothly on enveloppes ?

(this is not related to scribus, but sending the printed material
is kind of part of the DTP process, so i hope your understanding...)

Thanks,
JLu