[scribus] Trying hard to build 1.3.5

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Sep 24 00:47:04 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 23 September 2008 06:35:15 pm Owen wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:07:39 -0400

> # apt-cache search zlib1g and zlib1g-dev (That's a one, not an ell)
>
> http://packages.debian.org/testing/source/zlib

I got past zlib, tiff, jpeg and png.  Now I am hung up on python with
CMake Error
at /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:52
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find PythonLibs
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindPythonLibs.cmake:86
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
  CMakeLists.txt:451 (FIND_PACKAGE)
Tried various python bits and pieces but no luck yet.

I am also pursuing a download of a compiled version, as suggested by
Oleksandr Moskalenko.
--
John Culleton