[scribus] escribo at quicknet.nl: [Contact Us] shape question

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Sep 23 22:16:56 CEST 2008

Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:28:28 +0200
> From: "scribus.net" <escribo at quicknet.nl>
> Subject: [Contact Us] shape question
>
> Jacqueline Kiewiet sent a message using the contact form at
> http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact.
>
> Hi !
>
> I want to make a fourangle shape in scribus to use as a picture frame. But I
> want de corners rounded. How do I make this? I't not under the option shape
> to choose.
>
> Hope you can help me

Of course we can!

1. Make your shape from the choices, finding one that resembles what you
need.
2. In Properties palette, go to the Shape tab, then adjust the Round
Corners spinbox to round them as desired.

You can even do more complex rounding with a little work:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Rounding_Complex_Shapes

Greg