[scribus] print separations for spot colour

Yvan Vander Sanden yvan at logosfoundation.org
Tue Sep 23 12:58:57 CEST 2008

Hi.

I am trying to print separate pages for spot colours. I have defined the
spot colour in my document, and used  colour management in the document
properties. If I want to print a page, i choose print separations. I
also choose a colour from the list below to print. The spot colours are
mentioned there, but if i choose one, my pdf reader (i use cutepdfwriter
as a printer service on vista) cannot open the file (error 135) or shows
me a white page only. Other colours, like black, or yellow can be
printed without problems.

I am quite new to using spot colours, so i'm not sure wether i do
something wrong here or not.

Regards,

yvan vander sanden