[scribus] help compiling 1.3.5svn under Mac 10.5 Intel?

Allen McBride allencmcbride at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:09:49 CEST 2008

Thanks, Craig.  Actually, just before you wrote it dawned on me to dig
into the .App and try to run the executable from Terminal.  And it
worked!  And 1.3.5 is beautiful!  No X11, and I no longer have the
problem with Properties sub-menus being drawn behind the Properties
dialog.  So I'm still curious to know why I can't launch the app from
Finder in the normal way, and to know what would have happened if I'd
not changed those lines like you're saying... but since launching from
Terminal is no big deal, I think I'll put off reinstalling for a bit
and enjoy what I have.

Thanks again!
--Allen