[scribus] Scribus suitable for a webzine?

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:00:58 CEST 2008

You are certainly correct.  I completely missed that definition.

That brings up a point--although it is not related to the question that
started this thread:  Availability of open source products to make computers
accessible to the disabled.  The products (whether for input, output or
control) that I am aware of:

Its Never To Late
Freedom Scientific (JAWS--a "screen reader"--and others)
Nuance (Dragon Naturally Speaking)

are all proprietary, Windows based and expensive.  I need to add that I have
either experimented with or use(d) the first two, and they are high quality
reliable products.

I realize that this List is for Scribus, and that this thread has wandered
off topic.  So my advance apologies, but I want to take advantage of this
opportunity:  Does anybody know of any open source products for the
disabled?

Thanks.