[scribus] opening pdf files

steve orbon s.j.orbon at verizon.net
Tue Sep 16 17:17:17 CEST 2008

Submitted on 09/16/2008 - 16:17
Submitted by anonymous user: [151.201.232.129]

Submitted values are

   Your contact information:
     Name: steve orbon
     Email Address: s.j.orbon at verizon.net
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.13svn
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Compiled
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: vista enterprise edition
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: opening pdf files
     Message:
I cannot open pdf files, whether created directly from Word 2007 using a
pdfPro printer driver, or from Acrobat 8.1. I keep getting an "invalid
format" error message. Is there anything I should be doing differently.

Also, I tried printing a postscript file via the HP1320 PostScript driver
going to a text file, and that failed as well.

What are acceptable drivers for Windows Vista/ Office 2007

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/12