[scribus] gregoriosjunk at charter.net: layout is not visible

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Mon Sep 15 19:32:10 CEST 2008

Please CC the author on reply. I'm going to switch the brand new contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/?q=help to send messages directly to the mailing list, so
they don't have to go through me anymore. Hopefully, there will be enough data
for good troubleshooting now with all the options I put into the form.

Cheers,

Alex.

Subject: layout is not visible

Submitted on 09/15/2008 - 18:05
Submitted by anonymous user: [71.94.7.35]

Submitted values are

   Your Name: Tom Gregorio
   Your Email Address: gregoriosjunk at charter.net
   Scribus Program:
     Version: 1.3.3.12
     Binary/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Operating System:
     Type: Windows
     Version: XP
   CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Content:
     Message:
When I create a new document I cannot see the document layout. I have
reinstalled Scribus several times and even re-formatted my HD in order to get
it to work. After reformat and reinstall, when I opened Scribus for the first
time I could see the doc layout, but after I closed Scribus and tried a new
doc the layout was gone again.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/4